- Month end closing of the inventories and fixed assets.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Generate purchase price variance (PPV) reports and analyze findings
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Conducts physical inventoriesand monitors cycle count program.
- Conducts quaterly phsycal fixed assets count.
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate.
- Be responsible for transfer pricing issue and sales reconciliation on the transfer pricing.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, IFRS, Internal Control, regulations accouonting policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years as external auditor background.
- Familiar with SAP system.
- Able to travel to Japan in a short period.