- Analyse customer documentation and RFQ.
- Able to analyse acceptability based on in-house capabilities.
- Good understanding of Bill of Material (BOM) and familiar with standards parts.
- Cooperate with SCM for suppliers quotation, react to suppliers Q&A.
- Communicate with sales and customers to understand quotation requirements and fulfill those customer requirements.
- Prepare costing sheet of the RFQ.
- Review, evaluate and update the price variance request and feedback.
- A diploma/ degree in a field related to the area of discipline.
- At least two years of costing/quoting experience in manufacturing industry.
- Good analytical thinking and influencing skill.