- Headhunting, interviewing, and hiring sales talent.
- Training and examinations of the sales teams.
- Daily hands-on management of the sales teams.
- Daily review and approvals of sales requests in accordance with Company Approvals Policy.
- Motivation policy design & periodic reviews.
- Sales Promotion design and rollout.
- Team-building activities.
- Conducting monthly performance-based reviews.
- Assisting in negotiations/presentations for Top prospect clients/partners.
- Assembling and managing local marketing team.
- Ensuring most accurate localization of Company’s products/services.
- Periodic local competitor studies (min every 3 months.
- Collaborating with the marketing team and approving monthly campaigns.
- Jointly with HQ determining the local media channel participation.
- Organizing online/offline activities & conducting monthly ROI reviews of those.
- Assembling and overseeing the CS/BO teams to ensure top quality of customer and partner experience.
- Jointly with the Head of CS/BO and HQ developing and maintaining most up to date set of client/partner and back office policies.
- Preparing Salaries and Bonuses Monthly Calculation Sheets.
- Bridging the communication gap between Malaysia offices and HQ.
- Acting as Project manager for key projects for Malaysia RBU.
- Ensuring safe and efficient operation of local offices.
- Ensuring proper local employment standards are met and social benefits are paid.
- Overseeing admin team for local vendor negotiations and management.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial or Wealth Management industry.
- Reporting to Regional Manager and Group CEO.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Posses strong Leadership skills and effective Managerial skills.
- Effective communication skills, ability to lead complex projects and able to act based on business owner mentality.
- Experience in managing multiple sales teams.