- Analyse and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational scope i.e. managing enquiries, follow through actions, consistent follow up with sales team and intermediaries on collection related issue.
- Ensure close monitoring on all outstanding accounts receivables in the ageing report and ensure that these debts are collected timely.
- Keep track of credit and collection history and prepare of monthly credit control reports and related reports.
- Prepare analysis on debts, monitor account performance and run Credit Control Review meetings with sales team to coordinate response.
- To perform customer visit together with sales PIC (person in-charged).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Audit experience is an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Hardworking, team work, strong sense of responsibilities and possess strong initiative to learn.