- In charge of the management and follow-up of local and export orders: from receipt order from the customer thru invoicing and shipping/dispatching in a timely professional and proactive manner in accordance with the SOP.
- In charge of answering and dealing with all customer queries (orders, payments, claims and deliveries/shipping) in deep link with our internal services: administration, production, quality and warehouse.
- Handle customer’s emails promptly in a professional manner without delaying and able to escalate information precisely.
- Daily contact with our customers and deal with the administrative exports/sales documents. Accuracy of handling shipping docs. is highly expected.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Learning about organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- To coordinate closely relating to product content and pricing with sales persons to ensure needs of customers are rectified.
- To assist Customer Service Manager in analysing and planning the customer service related activities.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- About 2-3 years relevant work experience in customer service cum shipping department.
- Knowledge of ordering processing, shipments and incoterms.
- Good organizational skills and willingness to accept responsibilities.
- Ability to team work and ensure links with other internal services, very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work in Rawang.