- Daily operations of Accounting Department, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- To assist in preparing, coordinating and collating information required for Cash Flow Reporting.
- Monitoring operational cash flow and control of bank accounts for payment planning arrangement.
- Responsible to check and validate the journal/ general ledger entries and ensure all accounting records are properly updated and reconciled.
- Assist in preparing a full set of financial accounts of the company and to provide assistance in all aspect of accounting functions and monthly/ yearly closing of accounts.
- To ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal controls, financial policies and procedures.
- To perform and undertake any other duties as may be prescribed by the superior from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field, AR/AP/Petty cash/
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential/ sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.