- Responsible in handling full set of accounts.
- Provides financial management and support to the business, advancing overall financial goals and objectives
- Assist in budget processes, inclusive of periodic forecasting for the business and ensuring complete, accurate, and timely financial reporting, inclusive of balance sheet controls and financial information interpretation and control
- Assist in financial analyses in order to assist management in the evaluation of the profitability of income streams as well as the potential for cost efficiencies.
- Keeping the finance department abreast of changes in financial legislation regulations and ensures that all financial transaction across the business are in legal compliance
- Conducts research and identifies opportunities for the business considering the business’s financial objectives, risk, and investment viability
- Establishes accurate forecasting processes that enable the formulation of informed strategies and direction by departmental leadership
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance
- Preferebaly those who has ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 10 years post qualifying experience
- Managing day to day operation and reporting in compliance with applicable accounting standards and procedure
- Ensure the internal control are always up to date and sufficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present financial information and analysis to various audiences in a manner that ensures their understanding