- Collaborates with all the Company’s Department Heads to ensure that the account setup, contracting, invoicing, pricing and collections processes aligned with the
- Company’s objectives, long-term strategies and meet established performance expectations.
- Collaborates with the Human Resource team to develop and implement a successful team development strategy.
- Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results, other financial criteria, to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise, directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad objectives and ensures their adequate execution.
- Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
- Ensures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
Sales and Marketing:
- Establish and maintain personal contact with key clients.
- Keep abreast of major competitive activities, as well as economic and industrial developments, which are likely to impact the business.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with key supplier partners.
- Oversee price risk management and all quotations submitted by the company.
- Coordinate with the Company’s marketing department to determine corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and presentation plans, and related product positioning.
- Work with the Company’s leadership to identify and develop strategic alliances, partners and programs.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance sales team with an ability to drive high levels of customer retention and new customer growth.
- Drive growth and performance with key suppliers to maintain a positive relationship.
- Degree or Master holder in Operation management / business development field.
- At least Five (5) years experiences in similar roles.
Must have excellent knowledge of carrier or fleet management operations.
- Excellent local knowledge and experience of business operations in Asian countries.
- Ability to integrate Company’s cross border carrier operation with other group companies’ last mile delivery networks in Asia region.
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle dealers, their supply and distribution.
- Must be able to develop the leadership capacity required to achieve the long-term business unit growth plans.
- Deliver results on quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year basis.
- Drive organic growth.
- Scale operations for best results for the company.