- Formulate and drive the implementation of the overall retail and sales strategy, plans and initiatives, ensure effective execution of retail, operation and marketing plans/campaigns, and to ensure business critical operations are aligned to the business goals.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations guided by the Service Level Agreement, and efficient/accurate standards and good business and operational processes.
- Provide effective leadership in fulfilling the Company’s vision and mission and reports at regular intervals of the operational management on its strategic plans or directions.
- Oversee inventory areas and ordering of new items including regular inventory reports and writing purchase plans for upcoming seasons to make suggestions about items that should be stocked (e.g. buyout and returned cars management).
- Responsible and accountable for overall functions under Retail i.e., Inspection, Operation & Customer Service.
- Develop and review robust retail OKRs and procedures governing the daily operations and activities including breakthrough-performance cultures focused on meeting organizational and business goals.
- Degree in any displine
- At least 15 years of working experience in automotive industry.
- Specialise in used car would be added advantage.
- Good communication and ability in dealing with all levels.
- Good team player.
- Ability in leading team with minimum supervision.