- To Introduce to promoters/CEO/Head-Service of service centers and OEM’s in the region.
- To finalize commercials, sign partnership agreement/MOU and widen service network partners.
- Complete online registration of the service network partners.
- Conduct induction and training program to service centers on regular basis on interface usage.
- Build strong relationship with network partners and provides appropriate feedback.
- Deliver against agreed sales plan to meet business objective.
- Maximize market/ sales potential and develop strong relationships at various levels with network Partners to ensure delivery of services and profitable outcomes.
- Submit sales tracker report on a timely basis to review funnel.
- Act as an ambassador to the company, presenting commercial proposal to Network Partners and close profitable business.
- Maintain a cordial & healthy relationship with all services centers in the region/ state/ city
- Agreement to be signed with all our service Network Partners.
- Have a control mechanism in place to check whether the SLA’s & Terms & Conditions are being followed as mutually agreed.
- Negotiate with Workshops; Service Providers & Suppliers based on the volumes on discounts, incentives & special benefits/ offers, which can be passed on the users.
- Deliver high-quality results in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma or equivalent degree
- 4-5 years’ experience in B2B Sales
- Base level proficiency in maintaining data in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sales oriented, driven, self motivated
- Experienced in Automotive industry is highly preferred