1. To provide leadership, manage and implemented the spectrum of Human Resource functions encompassing People Management, Performance Management, Compensations & Benefits, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Recruitment & Retention, Training & Development, Performance Appraisal & Management and Manpower Planning and payroll management.
2. To review and revise, where relevant, policies and procedures in compliance with new or hanging legislation in the jurisdictions where the Group operates. :
3. To support Management by providing HR advice, counsel & decision, analyzing information and applications.
4. Responsible for expatriate’s application matters, including liaison with MIDA and immigration office.
5. To ensure accuracy timelines of monthly payroll. : Solely responsible for all licenses renewal and application, such as JKKP, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, KPDNKK, Bomba, DOE, MoH.
6. Solely responsible for all administration and purchasing of non-direct materials, such as staff uniforms, stationeries, PPEs. :
7. Solely responsible for administration suppliers such as laundry, security, landscaping, grass-cutting, hygiene, fire consultant, safety & health consultant, outsourcing company. Special Project: •
8. Appointed as Document Controller (DC) on ISO9001:2008 and ISO9001:2015 Appointed as the Liaison Head for BOMBA in Fire Certificate renewal/inspections
9. Appointed as Secretary for Safety & Health Committee.