- Process vendor invoices according to due date.
- Complying with ISO standard by aligning with the standard process during processing an invoice.
- Handle Japan Company’s requests and queries, execute month-end activities clearing.
- Prepare reports at month end and beginning of the month.
Process payment transactions, checking and ensure analyst’s posting.
- Resolve vendors and Local Company’s queries and requests on time.
- Execute month-end activities and prepare month-end reports as per schedule e.g. Clearing, Creditors Aging and Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Perform inter-company transaction and reconciliation.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure that the month-end activities are close on time.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance background or any related field.
- Min 1 years of working experience in Shared Service Centre.
- Willing to learn new things, explore to Shared Service Centre environment.
- Good in analysis skills and team player.
- On job training is provided.
- Able to converse in Japanese and English (read & write)