· Assist customer on repeat sales inquiry
· Prepare quotation and process purchase orders
· Liaise with Sales PIC, Customer Service and Shipping Team in Japan on customer’s order and shipping delivery arrangement.
· Solve problems in relation to change in delivery date or document error etc.
· Handle and process all the order with accuracy and timeliness
· Coordinate the import and export shipping schedule
· Check and control the VMI inventory in monthly basic
· To deal with Japan counterparts and access to internal system in Japanese on daily basis
· Carry out any job or task given by Marketing HOD and/or above
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
· Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Japanese language (JLPT N1 - N2 equivalent) to liaise with Japanese clients, colleague and stakeholders.
· Excellent communication presentation, computer literate, proven customer support skill, an excellent team player with good interpersonal.