- Process HR transactions, logging and closing cases, and ensuring data quality including but not limited to the following:
- Create, update, store relevant employment documentation.
- Conduct data quality reviews, monitor and correct processing errors.
- Provide feedback and information to support high quality information in the HR Service Center.
- Assist in testing upgrades and new system functionality.
- Answer complex questions, escalate those cases that need.
- 3-5 years experience supporting HR operations or other transactional / operational work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Specialized knowledge in HR.