- Maintains human resource information system records and compile reports from the database.
- Assist on the end-to-end recruitment functions with the objective of fulfilling the organization’s manpower requirements.
- Performs benefits administration and communicates benefits information to employees.
- Administer work pass applications, renewal, cancellations and other related matters.
- Provide support for payroll administration to ensure accuracy when necessary.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager
- Degree in Human Resource Management Business Studies or other related discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Melayu and Japanese (JLPT N3 and above) language is a must.
- Articulate and good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.