· Responsible for planning, LAN Design, configuration, installation, implementation and deployment of network infrastructure.
· Serve as point of escalation for complex problem resolution. Typically for Severity 1 or 2 issues.
· Update and liaise project status, project reporting and issues to respective team members.
· Serve as liaison with vendors, outsources, and contractors for the purposes of securing products, services and SLAs.
· High level of verbal and written communications required for productive customer interaction in stressful situations.
· Able to work under pressure, positive attitude & possess excellent multi-tasking skills
· Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or any relevant
- At least 2 years experienced in Projects Environments
- Cisco LAN, WAN, VLAN, Wireless, Routers, Switches, Hubs, ASA Firewall, F5 BigIP Knowledge.
- Certified CCNA or CCNP are compulsory
- Certified Fortigate , Cisco ASA & Other Firewall are preferred.
- Knowledge on IP Designing & Routing Protocols
- Knowledge on FortiGate, Palo Alto, and Juniper Firewall.
- Knowledge on Project Management
Candidate must be able to work at
· Working with challenging clients.
· Travelling outstation (whenever required during project)
· During weekends, night works and public holidays.