- Participate quality assurance checks for the translation of assignee, inventor, agent names of Japanese patent and Trademark applicant names.
- Participate quality assurance checks of weekly Japanese patents translation and performs dictionary registrations and adjustment of original writing to improve the translation quality within the expected time line.
- Coordinate and participate in planning quality control activities
- Expertly performs duties related to the quality enhancement
- Liaison with technology team onQuality Control matters
- Propose data quality enhancements
- Provide analysis and suggestions for process and content improvements as part of daily role or through participation in project teams.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager on a permanent or temporary basis
- Excellent read and written Japanese and excellent read, spoken and written English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in quality control is preferable.