- Creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions and process flow documentation.
- Ensure and checking for Production Standard/condition to ensure stability of production.
- To implement the improvement of production activities, productivity and safety.
- Carry out facilities maintenance by liaison with supplier or sub-contractor & etc.
- Knowledge in new machine installation, DOE and DOSH is added advantage.
- Experience in ducting/piping work of new project of installation, relocation, modification &etc.
- To prepare and record the test runs data, charts, results of engineering in order to identify yield problem.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any other related engineering field.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Japanese and Bahasa Malaysia (read & write).
- Fresh graduates from Japanese universities are encouraged to apply.