- Maintain and develop good working relationships with the Clients key contacts.
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with cross functional teams, also with lower level staff to progress quality problem solving and improvement works for the clients.
- Take decisions, make recommendations, and take actions to solve quality issues raised internally, by the customer and quality or risk issues within the company perspectives.
- Being customer-facing, and dealing with new products and new customer requirements, the role will strongly contribute to the customers’ perception of the company as a whole.
- Travel to Japan and travel inside and outside of Malaysia across regions occasionally for client visit.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on working experience in quality/operations/manufacturing.
- Excellent communication, organization, reporting and analytical skills individuals with strong personal interaction skills are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient with statistical tool such as FMEA, SPC, DOE.
Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
- Required language(s): Japanese, English, Bahasa Malaysia