- Coordinate customer complaints response activities and quality improvement activities.
- Coordinate customer return defect analysis and corrective action implementation.
- Ensure that Warranty, car plant and external PDI analysis in carried out correctly and regularly.
Maintain PSW (Part Submission Warranty) / PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) package and management of new model PPAP submission and approval & etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s or Diploma in Mechatronic / Electrical / Electronic / Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in Quality Control / Assurance or automotive manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.