- To support Chief Engineer in monitoring overall Quality Assurance section operation.
- To support Chief Engineer in coordinating any customer audit, ISO9001 audit and ensure QMS are compliance with company’s quality policy.
- To support Chief Engineer in coordinate and work with other management functions to develop, maintain and improve the effectiveness of QMS.
- To support Chief Engineer in ensuring Japan HQ QMS and HRSM QMS are match.
- To response to Japan sales and Japan Environment department request.
- To support QC Chief Engineer in controlling drawing distributed by Japan or work instruction or procedures under QC department’s control.
- To coordinate Quality events such as QCC and My Quality assurance essay competition.
- Perform additional job as required by superior or management.
- Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field or manufacturing industry is preferred
- Proficient in English & Japanese (spoken & written). Preferably holding JLPT N1, N2 or N3.
- Good interpersonal & communications skills