- Promotes / Sells / Secures Orders from existing and prospective customers (ie. Japanese & Local) through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstates products and services to existing or potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintain business relationships with existing customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for Company.
- In-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with management, admin & logistics and technical service members.
- Maintain "win-win" business relationship with current vendors / suppliers.
- Ability and initiative to sources for new vendors/suppliers on substitutes products.
- Posses Diploma / Degree in Related Field or cast sales experience.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- At least 1 year of related working experience.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Competent in MS Office, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint skills are required.