- Ensure the accuracy of customer accounts, including refunds, write-offs, adjustments, billings, unbilled accounts, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing Accounts Receivable processes for process improvement opportunities, completing data analysis and reporting requests, customer quality assurance and promoting a teamwork environment.
- End-to-End Accounts Receivables Services such as:
- Matching Invoices with Customer Payments
- Invoice Receipt Verification
- Monthly Open Balance Statements to Customers
- Cash Application
- Aging Report Preparation and Processing
- Credit Memos Processing
- Monthly AR Ledger Reconciliation
- To ensure the accuracy of 3rd party payments and Travel & Expense Claims.
- Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- To provide End-to-End Accounts Payable Services such as:
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices.
- Bachelor/Diploma graduate.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in Finance and accounting processes.
- Certified in TOPIK is required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Shared services/GBS/BPO experience is preferred.
- JDE ERP general accounting or related experience preferred.