- To support warehouse and supply chain in terms of execution of inventory control measures to minimize company stock holding and maximize stock system and paperwork accuracy.
- To support marketing in terms of providing cost information for promotional and new product launch.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance, Business Administration/Transportation.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in product costing/inventory management.
- Skilled in JDE accounting system and Microsoft Excel.
- Proven track record with continuous improvement process.
- Excellent relational skills building relationships resulting in strong relationships with internal customers/ stakeholders who view them as a trusted partner.
- Experience with finance transition projects for costing/inventory.