· Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards. Strive to create visually appealing mobile responsive sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC), Test Driven Development (TDD), Source Code Management (SCM), High Availability (HA) architecture
· Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests through continuous integration.
· Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
· Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms are preferred.