- Plan and carry out scheduled maintenance for machinery & equipment.
- Responding to breakdowns
- Repairing equipment.
- Liaise with outsource vendor for any repair or maintenance works.
- Supervise workers for any repair or maintenance works.
- Keeping production team informed of progress.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Provide technical specification for new machinery & equipment.
- Plan and carry out in-house mould and equipment testing.
- Create and maintaining test report.
- Dipolma or degree in engineering related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in machine trouble shooting, installation, repair and fabracation preferred.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.