- Responsible for the execution of maintenance activities for Bulk Distribution equipments
- Execute planned preventative maintenance program for cryogenic equipment.
- Attend to equipment breakdown maintenance.
- Liaise with transporters and schedulers for maintenance activities arrangement
- Oversee/ troubleshoot LZAY system related to auto filling.
- Liaise with supplier and oversee the maintenance stock level keeping.
- Outstation/ emergency call for service on the equipment is required.
- Perform loading/unloading operation on equipment when necessary.
- Ensure compliance of safety requirements.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Preferably 2 years working experience in maintenance works.
- Self-driven & ability to work independently, as well as a team.
- Good technical or operational background.
- Able to work under pressure/ perform to deadlines.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Words & Excel.