- Respond and resolve all assigned calls within prescribed SLA.
- Take appropriate action to ensure no calls exceed SLA.
- Where unable to resolve a call, or where assigned call is in danger of not meeting SLA, escalate as per appropriate escalation procedure.
- Install and configure desktop/Laptop products into network environment.
- Liaise with Service Desk and client’s infrastructure teams for the resolution of customer issues.
- Keep customer updated throughout the life of a call, ensuring satisfactory call resolution is achieved.
- Update Call Management System, clearly specifying progress and resolution details.
- Comply with all Customer and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be able to identify root cause issues from a desktop perspective and escalate to engineering teams accordingly. install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Must be able to speak fluently in Mandarin and English.
O365/ win 10 environment this is key skill required for this position.
- Must have completed Microsoft MD-100 Modern Desktop certification.
- Knowledege of MD- 101 Managing Modern Desktops and have knowledge of AWS.
- Previous experience of working in an IT support role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems as well as various software packages including
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Previous experience within a customer service role.
- Excellent organisational skills, and ability to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.