- Implementation and execution of marketing and promotional plans and strategy.
- Participating in meetings, conferences and training sessions - stationing booths, establishing contacts, delivering content and materials.
- Delivering presentations and marketing messages in front of different audiences, public speaking and one-on-one, to explain about the services.
- Coordination with insurance companies districts and agencies to deliver trainings to the insurance teams and agents.
- Development of content - tailoring presentations and creating marketing materials in coordination with Regional and Global Marketing teams.
- Ensuring that all activities are in alignment with global marketing plans, providing the support needed for successful implementation of the global marketing strategy across Malaysia.
- Working closely with suppliers - print houses, photographers, social media agencies etc.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Medical Science, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of Marketing or Training experience in a significant capacity is required for this position.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experienced in managing the day-to-day execution of detailed, large scale marketing plans.
- Preferred related work experience in health or insurance environment - knowledge and understanding of the industry.
- Highly organised and methodological thinker.