- Handle full spectrum of supply chain and logistic activities such as materials planning, shipping, warehouse and purchasing.
- Execute planning and inventory strategies.
- Implement a systematic process to evaluate and fulfill customer demand.
- Generates and analyzes inventory reports for internal business unit
- Review, maintain and initiate processes as and when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years of managerial level with supply chain experience.
- Solid understanding of electronics manufacturing.