- Manage & conduct maintenance program, to conduct testing & commissioning, preparation of service chit for submission to client and to attend client complains especially defect liability period.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and monitor project, maintenance and construction works at site.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of M&E working experience in built and design industrial projects
- Knowledge in AutoCad is a must
- Must possess a valid CIDB Green card
- Must be able to do the presentation to Client