- Identify mechanization opportunities, conduct feasibility study, plan implementation and manage improvement projects to meet cost, time and quality target.
- Work closely with Sales to design and develop new mechanized processes to achieve results that exceed customer expectations.
- Develop QRF for new product based on new developed processes.
- Monitor new process in mass-pro mode to ascertain productivity & quality objective are met.
- Write work instructions for new equipment.
- To fabricate and test run of production cutting die and jigs/ fixtures before handover to production for mass production.
- Training of staff and operators on new process/equipment.
- To maintain and control all Engineering product documents.
- To prepare and submit First Article to meet on time submission.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good in knowledge in Solidworks.