- Provide clinical knowledge gained from trials to health care professionals and stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with key thought leaders and stakeholders.
- Create scientific and medical communication messages, while managing brand related medical information.
- Provide oversight for promotional activities, and create, review, and approve medical marketing materials.
- Keep up to date on the changes and developments regarding regulatory affairs.
- Develop and present medical trainings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences related field or a medical degree.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in medical affairs role.
- Strong organizational skills with good understanding of commercial, corporate and operational business.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work independently and good team player.