- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the project team.
- Opportunity to lead and manage project team members in full software development life cycle.
- To be involved in designing, coding, testing and deployment modern applications/software based on the business and technical requirement.
- Produce project estimates and attend client meetings.
- Assist in application architecture design and technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to the project team/clients.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables / work.
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Lead with efficiency and accuracy any progress regarding projects.
- Possible opportunities to work with many reputable customers, mainly in London,Singapore,Holland,Paris,USA,Malaysia,Thailand,HK,Japan,etc(depending on the project)
Minimum Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer engineering / Information System or any IT related fields.
Candidate who possesses some project hand-on experience in mobile application development using Android SDK and/or code with be an advantages.
Good English communication skills in both verbal and written.
Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
Candidates who are willing to work on overseas projects will have an added advantage