· Monitoring incident queues and driving resolution per our SLAs
· Work with the team to design and build automations to improve our speed of response
· Experience with Network products including Software defined LAN, WAN
· Partner with businesses to drive the outcomes required for Software Distribution and Inventory Reporting.
· Vast understanding of Lifecycle Operations and applies critical thinking to target short term and long-term initiatives.
· Can act as a POC during issues and addresses customer concerns at all levels of leadership.
· Understands pressure from supported businesses to take in requirements for adding efficiencies (understands customer’s perspective).
· Helps to pipeline changes and support TTO’d processes.
· Understands the need and participates the need to develop Product Management.
· Awareness of how Client Digital drives value to its customers.
· Develop an awareness of our business partner’s business structure and major product capabilities.
· Understanding of our Export Control and Data Privacy regulations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline or High School Diploma, G.E.D., or international equivalent to High School Diploma and a minimum 3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure support
· Minimum 3 years of Networking (WAN/LAN) experience
· Minimum 3 years with automation tools, such as Chef, Net MRI, Net Brains, Thousand Eyes, CA Spectrum and CA PM
· Desired Characteristics :
o Demonstrated ability to lead projects / tasks / drive through completion report status to supervisor
o Ability to break down complex issues and challenges to deliver recommendations on remediations
o Strong oral and written communication skills
o Organized and self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and manage demanding workload
o Ability to innovate and adapt based on team needs and new technologies