- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the company’s policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically.
- Establish, review, update & improve internal rules, policies, guidelines and procedures to meet best practice and industry standards and enhance efficiency & effectiveness.
- Ensures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Evaluate the adequacy & effectiveness of the Company’s internal control systems, risk management & corporate governance and provide value-added recommendations to improve operational efficiency & effectiveness
- To advise and make recommendations to the BOD on all operational matters which includes policies, systems, procedures and operations
- To assist the Director(s) in developing and maintaining good relationships with past, present and prospective clients and identify new business opportunities and markets.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry and best practices to forge and maintain industry leadership in all areas.
Undertake and implement initiatives duly approved by the BOD or its representatives.
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization.
- Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- Directs the development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies throughout the organization, including compensation policies and employee benefit plans. Insures that the interests and welfare of employees as individuals are preserved and protected
- Possess a recognized Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degrees in in any field or disciplines
- At least 5 years related experience in a similar capacity, preferably in senior management
- Must be a team player, dynamic, creative & able to work under pressure independently and with minimum supervision
- Exceptional people skills, good report writing & presentation skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels in English and Bahasa Melayu
- A mature personality, meticulous, independent with a good work ethic and attitude
- A self-starter with good interpersonal skills, a passion for excellence and the ability to provide leadership, motivation & training/mentoring to staff
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, effective planning and organizational skills as well as innovative, resourceful and results-oriented