- Oversees the daily activities of the plant operations, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
- Develops and manages production schedules to meet internal volume, cost, and quality goals.
- Analyzes production metrics and makes recommendations for improvements and solutions to issues that are identified.
- Monitor and verify on daily report of production target, stock/ inventory levels and production output for Director's review.
- Prepare annual department budget, authorize expenditures and track project costs.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Material Science/ Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of production experience, especially from plastic films related industry.
- Willing to hands on as well as strong management and decision making skills.
- Good communication skill, independent, dynamic and aggresive character.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations of blown film extrusion process.
- Computer literate.
- Full-Time position(s) available.