- To handle chemical process, including supervise and operate for daily production (de-tin) and other chemical processes such as waste solution electrolysis, lab testing, etc.
- Involved in other recovery process production, such as thermal and physical processes.
- To manage the production machinery and equipment, include maintenance, repairing and troubleshoot when in the absent of facility engineer.
- Assist to establish production SOP, safety requirement and help the production section head to manage the production worker.
- To prepare the production plan, production control by daily and frequent report as per required.
- Upon request, will assist to handle wastewater effluent treatment and discharge, air pollution control, scrubber management and scheduled waste management.
Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 2 years work experience in manufacturing industry.
Fresh graduate with strong interpersonal and learning skills are encourage to apply.
Self-motivated, independent, good interpersonal skill, hand-on, team oriented, strong problem-solving and analytical skill.
- Preferable work experience in recycling and recovery plant.