- Planning and organizing production schedules to ensure the smooth daily running of the production teams.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Continually reviewing forecasted workloads and undertaking forward planning to ensure resources.
- Recommends quality and efficiency improvements of operations as they relate to sheet metal fabrication.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in sheet metal fabrication processes.
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes.