- Responsible in daily management and coordination of plant operations with other department.
- Assist in the development of solutions to particular production related problems.
- Propose and implement innovative and cost effective solutions to process issues.
- Support new process introduction by developing gap assessment.
- Provide technical support and guidance.
- Responsible for annual production budgets, planning and execution.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with respect to DOSH / DOE/ Management System Certifications.
- Posseses degree in Engineering preferably in Chemical or Oleochemical Engineering.
- Have at least 8 years of working experience with proven exposure in Oleochemical industry.
- Well versed with technical knowledge in manufacturing and production.
- Familiar to work in industrial environment.
- Strong management and leadership skills.