- Responsible for MRP result analysis, understand weekly MRP planned buy message, release PO in timely manner.
- Responsible PO release, PO management, expediting, de-expediting and Cancellation per weekly MPR result.
- Be on top of any critical shortages, follow escalation process to address issues to Commodity management team for speedy recover plan.
- Ensure on time delivery.
- Be on top of any PO related issues as PPV, shipping& receiving, accounts payable problems and process RMA in case run into any Supplier quality issues.
- Be in charge of ECNs, communicate ECN changes with Supplier, evaluation material impact, and monitor the future cut in of ECNs.
- Any other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Related material planner experience.
- Strong understanding of MRP logic, related purchasing skills PO release, PO management, Supplier management.
- Experience on dealing with ECNs of complex product is a plus.
- Able to work in a team and flexible.