- Business Nature : Manufacturing of Precision Engineered Metal Components
- Location: Gelang Patah, Johor
- Working days: 5 days (Monday - Friday)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Over 10 years experience in QA/QC position with experience in metal precision component is a must.
- Preferably with experience in Medical equipment Background .
- Strong Analytical, communication and inter-personal skills, able to lead a team.