- Responsible for manually operating and writing programs for CMM measurement.
- Maintenance & update programming of CMM
- Able to perform measurement using equipment like Smart scope, CMM and other measuring equipment
- Assist in maintaining all calibration function
- Assist superior in overall functions (e.g. incoming & outgoing) and activities
- Handle customer complaint
- Carry out investigation on any non-conformance product/material and perform necessary correction/corrective actions to ensure conformance QA requirement
- Maintain ISO 9001, ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 documentation, participate in internal/external audits
Promote continue improvement
- Minimum 3 years of quality assurance/ quality control experience in manufacturing field, preferable automotive field.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in relevant discipline.
- Dimensional and CMM experience — Conduct dimensional inspection and have CMM experience.
- Able to write programming for CMM
- Hands on experience in QA/QC operation in a manufacturing environment with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & IATF 16949
- Independent, analytical and critical thinking in problem solving approaches
- Positive work attitude and willing to take challenges
- Good in time management and planning
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Able to work independently and work in team.