- Prepare method development for new testing and improvise existing test method for Cosmetic & Pharmaceutical Products.
- Prepare analytical method validation, analytical method transfer document and execution in accordance with regulatory requirements (ICH, ASEAN, PIC/s and NPRA guidelines).
- Using various lab instruments and techniques, i.e. HPLC, GC-FID, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, FTIR, auto-titrator, manual titration, color test, and TLC to perform chemical analysis during R&D stage.
- Coordinate with QC and Raw Material department for testing analysis purpose.
- Prepare and revise related standard operating procedures (SOPs)/ standard test procedures (STPs) for Raw Material or Finished Product, wherever applicable.
- Ensure proper and completed validation/ qualification documents are in safekeeping according to cGMP requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Pharmaceuticals or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in Cosmetic or Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
- Experience in Lab Testing Instruments and can operate HPLC, GC-FID, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, FTIR, auto-titrator, manual titration, color test and TLC.
- Able to prepare method development and method validation.
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.