- Leading and managing GMP team chemist in conducting Research & Development for small molecule drug products, from ideation phase to commercial registration.
- Managing specific experiments to create new and/ or improved GMP products, formulations, processes, testing protocols, Method Validation and Process Validation.
- Participate and review relevant literature, implement findings in product formulations and information.
- Support new product development with advanced method development & validations, technology transfer package and generation of technical data to meet drug product regulatory requirements.
- Conduct patents research in order to ensure there is no infringement issues involved.
- Actively involve and assist to ensure compliance to GMP for both pharmaceutical and cosmetic plants.
- Provide assistance in quality checking for return or expired product in order to propose appropriate countermeasure.
- Perform Lab Instruments analysis such as Stability Chamber, HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR etc.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy/ Pharmacology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- 10 year(s) of R&D experience with at least 6 years experience in the OTC pharmaceutical products/ healthcare hygiene products.
- Able to perform and train others in using lab instruments such as HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR, stability chamber etc.
- Familiar with GMP Practices, PIC/S (Pharmaceutical inspection co-operation scheme) guidelines, ICH Guideline, WHO Guideline, FDA guideline and National Regulatory Guidelines.
- Knowledgeable in analytical and method development based on USP, BP and EP.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/ Manager specializing in R&D role.