- Business Nature: established MNC in healthcare/pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Location: Johor Bahru
- Serve as primary legal contact for manufacturing sites in SEA region. Report to the Global Legal Head.
- Act as a strategic partner to business leaders on issues arising within the Subject Matter Areas (include without limitation sourcing and supply agreements, quality and pharmacovigilance matters, regulatory matters, internal contracting processes, real estate and construction matters, IT agreements, general commercial contracts, and managing any supplier disputes)
- Provide legal support/advice in the Subject Matter Areas with minimal supervision and minimal use of outside counsel.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to the Subject Matter Areas.
- Train and advise management on new legal trends and legislation in the Subject Matter Areas.
- Instruct and supervise external law firms when necessary.
- Ensure training provided to management and associates in legal areas with the greatest local risks.
- Act as business partner, with special emphasis on issues relating to the ownership, control, and protection of inventions, intellectual property, and confidential business information.
- Engage and coordinate cross-functional internal support as needed.
- Counsel senior-level executives and business teams.
- Champion a culture of transparency and integrity within the organization.
- Enable and drive ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance program at the local level.
- Coordinate with global legal advisor to ensure consistent, efficient, and coordinated advice throughout the global sites
- 8-10 years experience in manufacturing with experience in healthcare/medical device environment.
- Able to work in Johor Bahru.
- Possesses own transport.
- Relocation benefits provided.