- Working closely with Directors to develop, implement, and execute Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research to identify the potential target market.
- Prepare sales targets.
- Able to develop sales collateral, presentations, reports, and project plans.
- Identify and reach potential client through cold calling and deliver sales pitches.
- Initiate discussions with customers through emails, calls, and scheduled meetings.
- Maintain good working relationship with clients to ensure effective business dealings.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (e.g., vendors, advertising agencies, media owners) and cross-functional teams to keep projects on track.
- Review media placements and ad campaigns to ensure they meet all clients’ specifications.
- Tracking sales goals and provide sales reports to capture sales activity.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in digital advertising/marketing agencies or any related field.
- Preferably candidate with sales experience in Digital Out-Of-Home (DOOH) Advertising.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including effective presentation and listening skills.
- Strong customer focus mindset.
- Must have strong communication skills with attention to details, and are able to thrive in both collaborative and independent working environments.