- Support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation. (Shipment monitoring, Inventory control and Delivery monitoring).
- Liaise with supplier for orders, price negotiation and product availability.
- Follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business.
Identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers.
- Ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time.
- Responsible for the sales collection and adhere to credit control.
- Ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team, customer, supplier and others department across the organization.
- Execute any additional duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in sales and marketing sales admin, logistics or customer service industry and familiar with Customs (import/export) requirements.
- Possess strong hands on related working experience in daily sales & marketing operations. (familiar with International trade terms)
- Good written and spoken in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
Others languages will be advantage
- Computer Literature (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
High persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and customer service oriented.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proactive, team player and result oriented.
- Self-Discipline, Punctual and responsibility.
- Willing to travel outstation and overseas as and when required.