- To conduct remote technical support at Customer site.
- To install applicable software and provide fast trouble shooting and configuration solution.
- To provide technical training via presentation as and when required to internal related divisions.
- To provide soft sales by recommending relevant tool or machinery upgrade as part of trouble shooting initiatives.
- To provide world class customer service to Customers.
- To be willing to travel within Malaysia for sales support tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in Machinery Automation, Electronics, IT or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Technical Sales Support with an extensive knowledge of SCADA and DCS application.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operatiing system and applications on Client's machinery and servers.
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.