- Facilitate timely closing of the Group consolidated financial results.
- Maintenance of the Group permanent and intercompany elimination entries.
- Upkeep for general ledger maintenance in accounting systems.
- Responsible for intercompany transactions and balance reconciliation.
- Maintenance, updating and preparation of reporting package.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including analysis and commentaries on variances.
- Ensure financial and statutory reports are in compliance with SFRS(I).
- Assist in internal and external audit matters of the company during audit periods.
- Preparation of quarterly corporate taxation reports and annual tax return for subsidiary companies of the Group and attend to tax queries.
- Preparation of quarterly GST filings and monitor compliance with GST policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, ACCA or equivalent.
- A minimum of minimum 5 years’ experience in audit and/ or accounting in large Singapore organization.
- Strong working knowledge of SFRS(I) accounting and reporting.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, hands-on and meticulous.
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills.
- Experience with SAP, HFM or equivalent ERP system and excellent Excel skills.
- Consolidation experience with a large group of companies, including foreign subsidiaries, is highly valued.
- Experience in drafting technical accounting papers is highly valued.
- Singapore listed company experience is highly valued.
- Experience in a telecommunications company is highly valued.
- Office located in Petaling Jaya and open for Malaysian only.