- Ensure timely and accurate recording of fixed assets including additions, disposals, retirements, impairment and construction in progress.
- Ensure assets are capitalized in accordance with accounting policies and in compliance with the Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Monitor inventory transactions and reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger.
- Perform reconciliation to inventory systems and SAP.
- Timely and accurate submission of monthly/quarterly reporting and audit schedules for fixed assets, Capex and inventory.
- Be a key driver of automation initiatives and continual process improvements.
- Provide advisory to Divisions on fixed assets, Capex and inventory matters.
- Review of internal controls, business processes and systems for improvements.
- Ensure timely follow up with internal stakeholders in the clearance of outstanding items.
- Support monthly/quarterly reporting including operational controls and reconciliation activities by providing offshore partner with relevant policies, procedures and rules.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Special projects as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, ACCA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Fixed Assets, Inventory or Cost Accountant.
- Emotional resilience and ability to withstand pressure on an ongoing basis.
- Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organisational needs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and numerical skills.
Experience with SAP system.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in RPA tools, e.g. UiPath.
- Dynamic, driven and always takes initiatives.
- Team player with strong organizational and communication skills, meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to commence work immediately or on short notice.